I won't blather on about this and that and the other.. facts are I am a hobby crafter.. That well does a few crafts well.. and some terribly and I am still going to show it all off here.. My poor family and friends are most like tired of seeing it all on Facebook..
What you might see here
- Pictures of my pets
- Pictures of my WIP (works in progress)
- Pictures of my finished (most likely unblocked crafts)
- Pictures of Yarn.. I love yarn!
What you won't see here
- Me replying to comments..if they get rude.. I will just turn them off
- Me two cents on all that stir the pot stuff... need I say more.. Not stirring the pot here
- Nothing about my family, My kids are adult and grown and wish to keep their lives private..
- Sorry I don't just jump into goggle circles, FB friends, tweet or any of that with anyone other than family or close friends...
I am sorry I don't and won't make anything for anyone outside of family.. knowing myself.. the moment I start making things for money.. the joy of creating is gone.. Sorry it just isn't worth the loss of my sanity..
Think this is mainly to help me keep track of life and memory.. I am losing track of days.. they all seem to run over into each other. The worry of early Alzheimer's flips my wig... maybe this will help me get out of my fuzzy brain and clear out some of the cobwebs...
What is a cobweb and where did the word come from??
noun: cobweb; plural noun: cobwebs
- a spider's web, especially when old and covered with dust.
- Zoologya tangled three-dimensional spider's web.
- something resembling a cobweb in delicacy or intricacy.
"white cobwebs of frost"